Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with mod

Options
  • 18-03-2011 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,031 ✭✭✭✭

I was waiting for a PM from an admin but I recieved none so I decided to open this thread, I would like to make a complaint over the mod iago in the soccer forum, he has history of bias against Liverpool fans, he is a season ticket holder at old trafford so it's impossible for him to be impartial, he has condoned the singing of hysel songs in the past with no ban on the poster in question, he has a history with Liverpool fans if you look over his infractions and old posts.
    Thank you for listening
    5 times
    Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Admins: I'm leaving this one for you. Niallo's case has already been dealt with by r3nu4l. Unless niallo has some fresh evidence to bring to the table since he received his ban I don't see this as being any different to an already addressed issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I'm moving this to Helpdesk as it's not strictly a DRP issue. I don't believe for one second that Iago is biased against any posters nor have I seen any evidence of such.

So either post some evidence for me to look at or stop complaining about this mod.

Advertisement