Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You know she got stung by a man when...

Options
  • 18-03-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

On facebook, you know when a girl just got stung by a man when she goes on a petty rampage on facebook.
    Sure. Facebook is a good place to let the world know what you're thinking but ladies, please - try to maintain some class and tact and dignity.
    It's usually the more unintelligent girls from decadent backgrounds who do it.
    We all know a couple of girls who are always going out with blatantly, blaringly, obscenely obvious **** who clearly wont treat them right and clearly don't care about women. And then she gets neglected by him or she finds out he's cheating or he does some other **** that anyone with half a brain but her would expect him to do.
    And so she logs on to facebook with a vengeance!! Her wall is full of comments like "Not givin a **** bout anyting but nites out wit my gurliez! Pure luv yaz all ta bits!!" and she likes these stupid pages like "All men are bastards" and "Dnt waste tym luvin peeps hu dnt lv u back" (something to that effect, I don't tend to memorise those soppy pages or like pages in general.)
    Now before I'm attacked by girls I'm going to state that I'm not unsympathetic to girls who've been hurt by men. I know it's not at all a nice feeling to be betrayed by someone you cared about. I'm criticizing girls who go out with obvious **** and then start posting petty **** on facebook that nobody wants to listen to.

BUT ANYWAY! The topic of this thread is -
    Funny / pathetic / annoying telltale signs that she just got stung by a man. Post your findings here! biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

On facebook, you know when a girl just got stung by a man when she goes on a petty rampage on facebook.
    Sure. Facebook is a good place to let the world know what you're thinking but ladies, please - try to maintain some class and tact and dignity.
    It's usually the more unintelligent girls from decadent backgrounds who do it.
    We all know a couple of girls who are always going out with blatantly, blaringly, obscenely obvious **** who clearly wont treat them right and clearly don't care about women. And then she gets neglected by him or she finds out he's cheating or he does some other **** that anyone with half a brain but her would expect him to do.
    And so she logs on to facebook with a vengeance!! Her wall is full of comments like "Not givin a **** bout anyting but nites out wit my gurliez! Pure luv yaz all ta bits!!" and she likes these stupid pages like "All men are bastards" and "Dnt waste tym luvin peeps hu dnt lv u back" (something to that effect, I don't tend to memorise those soppy pages or like pages in general.)
    Now before I'm attacked by girls I'm going to state that I'm not unsympathetic to girls who've been hurt by men. I know it's not at all a nice feeling to be betrayed by someone you cared about. I'm criticizing girls who go out with obvious **** and then start posting petty **** on facebook that nobody wants to listen to.

BUT ANYWAY! The topic of this thread is -
    Funny / pathetic / annoying telltale signs that she just got stung by a man. Post your findings here! biggrin.gif

I believe Facebook has a block function.

Issues solved, and just in time for supper.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Adrian009

Makes ya wonder why so many women have such bad taste in men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Ive noticed that too, lads after a breakup seem to go silent, some women seem to go "liking" loads of pages, attention seeking no doubt.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

At this stage OP, I think you're trolling.

Try AH or the Gentlemen's Club.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement