Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borrow HD Transfer cable in Cork?

• 18-03-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone could give me the loan of a transfer cable for taking my files from my old xbox onto my new one.
    My original xbox went rrod last week so I can't copy the files onto usb, and the new xbox won't take the HD.

I'd appreciate a loan, just for a few hours.
    Anywhere around Carrigaline/Douglas/Town/Ballincollig would work :)

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Im at home for the weekend. Might have one monday if your still stuck, ill have a look and see if i can find it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

That'd be great thanks.
    Where in cork are you?

Any other offers welcome too in case Jesus can't find his :)

Around the bishopstown area. Could meet you in the city.
    Its not here so ill check in Cork when im down monday. Im after losing half my stuff between movin houses. It could be in 1 of many places at the moment

Any joy?

I'm working in bishopstown so should be able to meet you easily enough.

Let me know if you find it and we can organize something.

Thanks.

Sorry man, no luck. Checked both houses and it hasn't turned up. Could be absolutely anywhere at the moment, theres a ton of stuff im after misplacing or losing

• Advertisement

ok, no problem.

Hopefully someone else will be able to give me a loan :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

If you don't have much DLC on your console, you could transfer your profile using a USB drive and just reinstall your games on the new console. Even if you have a bit of DLC, you could just re-download it. It may be quicker than waiting for a transfer cable! :) Unfortunately, I don't have one I can loan you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Op, is that old xbox? Take out hdd. Go to friends house. Put in hdd. Drop important stuff up to 16 gb in to USB. Then take your hdd back and USB to new xbox. Profit.

Advertisement