Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Carrick-on-Suir?

Options
  • 18-03-2011 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

I have recently started working in Carrick-on-Suir so I'm not at all familiar with the area so I'm hoping a local might be able to offer a suggestion.

I'm looking for a dentist to do teeth cleaning and whitening who opens at lunchtime (1-2).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

Don't know about opening lunchtime but David Tuohy is the best dentist in town :) The open Saturdays anyway

There's a long waiting list for David himself but I've seen the other dentist there a few times and he's good too
    They do teeth whitening there too (051) 640739

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Another vote for David Tuohy, although I usually see the other dentist in the practice - Barry Power I think. The only other dentist in the town is O'Sullivan on Main Street but I don't know anything about him.

Advertisement