Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Search of river tomorrow in Ballina

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Have they found him?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

No he hasn't. Unfortunately another mans body was recovered yesterday from the moy. He had been helping in the search.

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    No he hasn't. Unfortunately another mans body was recovered yesterday from the moy. He had been helping in the search.

God that is awful :( RIP And condolences to all his family and friends.
    Best wishes with the missing boys family and love to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

How many people have actually been pulled from the river in the last few weeks? I keep hearing about different people.

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    How many people have actually been pulled from the river in the last few weeks? I keep hearing about different people.

I read another woman today in forties :( I am not sure on same area though.

• Advertisement

The body of Teresa loftus from lisacul roscommon was taken from the river at Mount Falcon today.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Shocking for all them people.

David's body was recovered today. RIP.

Thats awful :( Rest in peace David

Condolences to all his family and friends.:(

Did anyone see The Frontline last night. David's parents were on it. Such broken people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Yeah, it was hard to watch.

Advertisement