Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Dress Day

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

tshirt, tracksuit pants, cheap runners
    shirt, jeans, vans\converse (hat optional)
    school uniform.

One of the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Don't turn this thread into another skinny jeans hating thread, there's enough of them scattered around boards already.

I live in these

vans-royal-blue-checkered-pack-4.jpg

I have about three pairs I think, so comfy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

I'm not too adventurous with clothes, I love skinny jeans but I'm trying to wear more skirts and shorts now, they're a nice change! I have a serious love of cardigans, especially H&M ones but I'd wear hoodies and shirts a fair bit as well. Feet-wise it's pumps, boots or converse but i'm on the lookout for a nice pair of brogues at the moment! Serious love for leather handbags and satchels as well, my mom picked up several when she was in Greece 20 years ago and I love them.

I only wear tracksuits for work(rarely) or exercising, I hate living in a place where everyone is obsessed with tracksuits, if you make any attempt to dress differently you're seen as weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I own 4 Mr. Men tshirts. FOUR.

I only want one: http://www.qwertee.com/product/mr-t/

Trust me, if I had some way of buying things online, I'd be addicted to Qwertee and the rather expensive, yet brilliant, Hairy Baby.

However, my future clothing money is going mainly towards buying cheap shirts (Thanks, TK Maxx) and more pairs of Vans (why did I only buy two when I was in America? WHY?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I have 2 Mr Men shirts and a Mickey Mouse one... I love Next!

I've a grey and pink Mr. Messy one, and a yellow and orange Mr. Happy one. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I'm mad for t-shirts with cartoon characters on them alright. I have superman, spiderman, and the red power ranger at the moment.
    I have a spiderman hat (That I wear far too much) :o

I kinda just wear jeans/training shirts
    or jeans/ randomcottonshirtinwardrobe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Colm! wrote: »
    I only want one: http://www.qwertee.com/product/mr-t/

Trust me, if I had some way of buying things online, I'd be addicted to Qwertee and the rather expensive, yet brilliant, Hairy Baby.

Qwertee is amazing. Between me and my boyfriend I think we have about 8 tshirts since we discovered it a month or two ago. My Harry Potter one should be arriving in the morning :D

I don't really have any particular style. One day it could be jeans and a hoody, next a dress, next skirts and tops. I wear converse/vans probably about 99% of the time. I have 5 pairs of converse and 3 or vans at the moment. Then I have a few pairs of doll shoes and quite a few pairs of boots too.

When I'm going out I always wear dresses, generally with black tights as I don't like going bare legged. In summer I tend to wear dresses and skirts more often (Duh).

I love vintage/cartoon tshirts too. Penneys have a load of licensed tshirts at the moment, I picked up a nice snoopy one the other day. They had flintstones ones and lots of others too, so I might get another few.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I don't exactly follow any particular style as such. I wear tracksuit pants a fair bit. (not scobe-y ones, Canterbury's and these O' Neills). I have one phat-man pants that are ridiculously comfortable.

I used wear a fair few sports jerseys but I've toned that down a lot in the last few months. Now I wear t-shirts a lot. Or shirts occasionally. Not cartoon t-shirts though. Lots of Jeans and then either a zip up from Jack & Jones that I live in or another zip up or a hoodie. They'd never be an Nike or Adidas scobe hoodies though. I wouldn't be seen dead in an Air Max hoodie, etc.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Plain black O'Neill's for the win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Jammies are the best things in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

I am in love with tshirts with characters on them. So far I have Lady and the Tramp, Paddington Bear, Mickey Mouse, Mickey and Pluto, the dinosaur alphabet, Bambi and Minnie Mouse. They are all so frickin' awesome and I love them all so much. Discovered recently that Pennys do really cool tshirts really cheap. Also, I have a new Mickey Mouse canvas belt and a Bambi bag. Yeah, I really like Disney.

I made a Gryffindor scarf so any time there is a slight bit of cold, that's on. Its so warm and cosy, one of the warmest scarves I've ever owned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I have two cookie monster t shirts.

One of them is the monster on top of the empire state building with a cookie in his hand :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

I don't really care where my clothes come from or what they look like. I mainly wear a variety of a load of plain t shirts and tracksuit bottoms from H&M, Penneys and Dunnes, because I very often decide to train at random times and don't want to have to change or do it in nice clothes.
    Most cheap clothes tend to not fit me very well and are uncomfortable, so I'm sort of working on getting more nice plain stuff.

I have a few decent things though that I'll wear on special occasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I generally wear either t-shirt/stracksuit bottoms or shirt/jeans. Now that I've thought about it, I really do own far too many shirts but I still love them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Me and Deise_Girl figured it out. You're only meant to show one.

I always show both, some slut so I am.
    and yeah I've been told my going out stuff can relesmble a low budget hookers (in the nicest way possible:P)
    +1. I feel so innocent :o
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    What's the tits or ass rule?

Chose weather people see your nipples or arse cheeks basically

though not quite that extreme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

and yeah I've been told my going out stuff can relesmble a low budget hookers (in the nicest way possible:P)

Pics or didn't happen tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Chose weather people see your nipples or arse cheeks basically
    though not quite that extreme
    Hi ;)

:pac:
    is that you in your sig???? :P This rule is new to me, but tis, eh, interesting all the same......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Subtle guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

is that you in your sig???? :P

That's definitely Jeremy Beadle! By which I mean Tim Curry. Anyway, my point is: show some respect! :p

I have as little fashion sense as I have finances, so you'll usually see me wearing a mishmash of flimsy Penneys hoodies, graphic t-shirts, H&M jeans and some ancient, tatterdemalion Converse! Occasionally I mix it up by introducing one of my notably unremarkable Boring Jumpers.

Sometimes I splash out and buy something amazing from Threadless.com... oh, that website. So many incredible designs there, gah. I'm definitely going to deplete half of its stock whenever I get a job. :p

I have a thing for rainbow scarves even though I don't own any, and I'd love to wear some kind of hat but the dimensions of my skull forbid it. Bah! Does anyone know where you can buy hats for the Neanderthal gentleman?

Advertisement