Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO applications (Late Application)

Options
  • 18-03-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hello everyone.

I was wondering could anyone help me please. I'm trying to see whether CAO accept late appicants from mature students, I see they have late apps until 01st May but I'm not sure whether this applies to mature students?

I'm going to try find out the answer and if I do I'll remove the post but in the interm if anyone knows it would be great help if you could let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I *think* some institutions do accept late applications. I'd contact the colleges directly to find out if the college/department does except late applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Joncol

Thanks for that, will do. Very daunting even looking to apply. Feel totally out of place...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Joncol wrote: »
    Thanks for that, will do. Very daunting even looking to apply. Feel totally out of place...

Well there is lots of tips in the sticky at the top of the forum. Take some time to read through them. They are very good! ;)

Advertisement