Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

One way window film

• 18-03-2011 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hello,

Want to get a window film for my van which will totally block the view in.

Would like to get a black one but they all seem to allow some view inside

Do the mirrored ones block the view in 100%???

The one in halfords says it only restricts the view.

Where could I buy one which would block the view in 100% but let me see outside?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Maple77 wrote: »
    Hello,

Want to get a window film for my van which will totally block the view in.

Would like to get a black one but they all seem to allow some view inside

Do the mirrored ones block the view in 100%???

The one in halfords says it only restricts the view.

Where could I buy one which would block the view in 100% but let me see outside?

Cheers
    I got some put on two windows and it was called "limousine grade" by the fitter. Depending on the light inside rather than outside you can see zero from the outside. Supplied by a van sign design coy. pm me if ya want the coy. name. Midlands area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

You can buy limousine tint in a film from any motor factors. Its as black as you can get. So long as there is less light inside the van than there is outside the van, it'll totally block people seeing in, unless they stick their faces against the window a la kids looking in a sweetshop window.

Advertisement