Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suitcase or Backpack?

Options
  • 18-03-2011 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Im off for a month shortly and looking at getting either a case or backpack, Think I want a case as i'll be in a rented car and hotels/ Hostels for my trip and need to carry a suit also

I found this case in debenhams for €90

115l and weights 4.6kgs

http://www.trippluggage.ie/products/tripp-midnight-ultra-lite-large-suitcase/1457/

has anyone else got any good cases that I could use for my travels??

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭greenprincess

Depends what sort of travelling your doing! You say you'l have a car so I'd go the suit case way I think. Also your clothes wont get so wrinkled, and if you need a suit i'd say you need to look presentable.

I have a rug sack but I carried it all around se asia first so it was neccessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

Yes that's the kind of thing you want. A backpack is only necessary if you're going off the beaten track.

I would also suggest, get a carry-on bag that has a strap on the back, which you then then attach to the handle of your suitcase. Walking around an airport wheeling 2 things around can be quite the pain.

Advertisement