Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Horror Story [US Pace - FX - Spoilers]

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Episode one of season 10 is on Disney+ I thought episode one was a lot of fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Homelander

Just finished part 2.

Horrendous stuff. Has to be the worst overall season since the show started, Ep1-5 were actually pretty good until it fell off a cliff with that unbelievably lazy and unsatisfying finale that felt completely disconnected from the rest.

Part 2, the first episode was mildly compelling but all downhill from there, culminating in a truly god-awful finale that even the actors couldn't hope to save, much like the first part.

They need to pick their concept and get in a team of writers. Not sure what they're at because they clearly are capable of delivering much better than this. This truly sucked big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Haven’t seen it but what’s gone so wrong this this show?? Since Roanoke it’s been utter sh1te. Even before Roanoke there was couple of seasons hit or miss. I think it just needs o stop now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,084 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

After watching the first two episodes of season 11, I think I can confirm that it's American, with the exception of Russel Tovey pretending to be an American, and there's not much Horror. As for the Story, it seems to be about a bad time for the Village People.

So far, I think crap is a good description.

The most entertaining thing that I saw was on the IMDB reviews. Some fool thought that the first episode was self-contained (like American Horror Stories), and whinged on about not getting any answers before the end. They obviously didn't watch episode two before going on IMDB to have a rant. 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kim Kardashian joins new season with Emma Roberts

• Advertisement

I thought this series couldn’t get any worse. Seasons 1, 2, 4 and 6 are the only ones worth watching.

In a role written for her.

"The season is titled Delicate and is based, at least in part, on Danielle Valentine’s upcoming novel Delicate Condition. Out in August from Sourcebooks Landmark, the novel is described as a gripping thriller about a woman who becomes convinced that a sinister figure is going to great lengths to make sure her pregnancy never happens. A cover blurb from author Andrea Bartz describes Delicate Condition as “the feminist update to Rosemary’s Baby we all needed.”

I struggled to get through Season 11.

I think I'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Kim Kardashian?!?!? Ok the show has gotten worse and worse the past few seasons, maybe time to drop out

• Advertisement

Season 12 Episode 1.

So far so good, in my opinion, despite Kim Kardashian's appearance.

I hope they don't screw up the rest of the episodes. 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 17,526 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Rosemary's Baby feeling - hope its not gonna be another witches centric season, KK seems to be able to act, well at least she's not horrible in the first episode (guessing she's gonna turn out to be a baddie)

Thought the first episode was pretty good and can't really fault Kim Kardashian either, she's a perfectly decent actress in this.

Didn't watch the last season of AHS but the promos for this one got my attention as it seemed to be leaning back more into proper horror.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

Rosemary's Baby was the vibe they were aiming for.

What channel is it on?? It’s not on Disney yet. Tho I stopped watching mid way through Apocalypse.

Second episode decent as well. Will hold judgement until the end because god knows AHS tends to deliver a terrific situation with a dreadful resolution.

Tempted to boycott this as they tried to keep filming during the strike.

It's so long ago since I saw the last available episode all those months ago that I can barely remember what it was about. 😛

• Advertisement

Having watched it all I thought it was a bit of a mess overall. The final episode only showed the fate of two of the evil villains and gave no indication as to what became of the rest. It was like they forgot to write the real final episode.😛

I've officially given up on this season after episode 4. Its just too much Emma Roberts screen time for me. When Denis O'Hare, and when Billy Lourd and Lesley Grossman show up, were highlights.

I like Emma, but not enough that I want to watch a full season of her as the main character.

Credit where it is due to Kim Kardashian, what I saw of her, she was much better than I thought. When she was on screen, I saw the character she was playing (Siobhan) and not a celeb trying to act.

Advertisement