Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a few boards idiots

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Discodog wrote: »
    I support all of these horrific video's being shown & promoted. Yes you will attract idiots who think that it's funny but the majority will be rightly horrified. At least the idiots come out into the open & their attitude is there for all to see. Sick practices happen because they remain secret. Now, anyone who wants to, can contact the Bulgarian government who are actively promoting tourism to their country.

The exposure of 10,000 dead Greyhounds in the UK had a dramatic influence on the general public's view of racing. If these videos are not shown then dogs will suffer every year. Maybe, if enough people complain, then these dogs will be the last to suffer "spinning".

Exactly. Well said Sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭pitbull_fanatic

Discodog wrote: »
    I support all of these horrific video's being shown & promoted. Yes you will attract idiots who think that it's funny but the majority will be rightly horrified. At least the idiots come out into the open & their attitude is there for all to see. Sick practices happen because they remain secret. Now, anyone who wants to, can contact the Bulgarian government who are actively promoting tourism to their country.

The exposure of 10,000 dead Greyhounds in the UK had a dramatic influence on the general public's view of racing. If these videos are not shown then dogs will suffer every year. Maybe, if enough people complain, then these dogs will be the last to suffer "spinning".

for every person who'd report it that seen it there will be more that will mimic it and prob end up breaking a dogs neck. it might be in bulgaria but if people in america or england or ireland see it it wont be long before youths have a lash of cans down by the river accompanied by 2 big poles, rope and a few stolen dogs. just my thought...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

for every person who'd report it that seen it there will be more that will mimic it and prob end up breaking a dogs neck. it might be in bulgaria but if people in america or england or ireland see it it wont be long before youths have a lash of cans down by the river accompanied by 2 big poles, rope and a few stolen dogs. just my thought...?

No.

Wildly negative and uninformed opinion. Do you actually think that half the people who will watch that cruelty will mimic it?

By your 'logic' half the people who play grand theft auto will go out and steal cars and shoot people :rolleyes:.

Advertisement