Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subjects Offered By The Institute

• 19-03-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭

I cant find a comprehensive list on their website at all? If anyone could supply a list or a link to every subject offered that would be great. I'm not giving up on this year yet but I like having plans in place. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

There was a supplement in a newspaper the other day about the 3 sciences, and at the back there was an ad for the Institute, where the subjects they offer were listed.

Accounting, Agricultual Science, Agricultural Economics, Applied Mathematics, Arabic, Art, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Classical Studies, Design & Communication Graphics, Economics, English, French, Geography, German, History, Home Economic, Irish, Italian, Mathematics, Music, Physics, Religious Education, Spanish

They also do HPAT tutorials

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

I have that supplement actually. Havn't got around to reading it yet :rolleyes:. Thanks a million. Thats exactly what I was looking for.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Advertisement