Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young girl knocked down on Skerries Road - Rush

Options
  • 19-03-2011 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭

Good luck to the family of the young girl who was hit by a car this afternoon on the Skerries Road. I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

To the scores of people surrounding the ambulance when the paramedics were trying to work, shame on you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DubK

Yep best of luck and best wishes to her and her family. I can never work out why people insist on standing there and getting in the way:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

I've passed a lot of car accidents where there's loads of people standing there staring or slowing down to get a good look when I can barely dare to look at scene. People can be so nosey it's unreal.

I hope that girl is okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

They're the same people that hold up traffic on places like motorways because they just HAVE to slow down and look at any fender bender that might happen to be on the side of the road.

The level of pure ignorant nosiness in this country never fails to amaze me:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

As it turns out, the poor thing has a fear of dogs. One came a little too close for comfort and in trying to keep a distance from it, she put herself in the path of a vehicle. She's hurt, but will recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

As it turns out, the poor thing has a fear of dogs. One came a little too close for comfort and in trying to keep a distance from it, she put herself in the path of a vehicle. She's hurt, but will recover.

Good to hear she will recover ok.

• Advertisement
Advertisement