Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hip flask in Dublin?

• 19-03-2011 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

I had a great one that cost 2 euro but lost it and the 2Euro store never has them in stock, Id spend more this time as it will pay for itself in a short time!
    dont want to spend too much incase I lose it like the last one. where in Dublin or even online has a good selection?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Urban Outfitters have cheapo ones. Usually around €14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I wouldnt mind a nice antique flask from ebay but kind of need one asap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

I saw one in 2euro store in Rathmines a week ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Dunnes were doing cheap ones around Christmas in their gift section part. Three euro I think they were...Could always try there.

Theres a place where you can get really cool ones on the corner of Suffolk Street, but they're not that cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

get the one in petersons. I have one of those and its great. Looks swish and carries a decent load-out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

I've a few of them, mostly branded ones that came in gift sets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

Bought one here today, loads there sitting beside the till, grand 5oz flask for 2 yo yo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭choons

€5 with free postage!

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/stainless-steel-curved-pocket-liquor-flask-8-0-oz-18906

They have a few different types as well, great website but delivery takes a few weeks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

PeteEd wrote: »
    Bought one here today, loads there sitting beside the till, grand 5oz flask for 2 yo yo.

Is that the poundwise opposite Leo Burdocks and Alan Hannah's bookshop? I was in there this morning and they didn't have any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

WeeBushy wrote: »
    Is that the poundwise opposite Leo Burdocks and Alan Hannah's bookshop? I was in there this morning and they didn't have any.

No its the new Euro Store, other side of the road and roughly halfway between McDonalds and Leo Burdocks.

Advertisement