Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AES Pay Per lift customers BEWARE

Options
  • 19-03-2011 10:13am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

The idea is that you pay each time you leave your bin out to be collected. Now that I'm on pay per lift they come in on my porperty to take my bin. Had a feeling this was happening so the minute I heard the lorry this morning I was ready to pounce. Caught the ****ers this morning. Bin was only half full and they wanted to empty it. Cheeky ****ers. I'll cancel my bill once I get through to them.

RANT OVER

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

What cheeky swines! If it wasn't pay per lift, you'd have a job getting them to come into your garden - I have a townhouse, the bin is at the side entrance and the odd morning that I've forgotten to pull it out to the kerb there's no way it would get lifted. Give it to them with both barrels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Is this an automatic thing now or do I have to request pay per lift?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

You must request it and it only applies to the 240L bins

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

I use Mr Binman and got a special intro offer of €16.15 per month for 9 months. Happy Days. They ask you to leave the bins out once fortnightly, but they collect weekly. It's handy cause if you miss leaving it out, you can leave it out the following week!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

kikel wrote: »
    The idea is that you pay each time you leave your bin out to be collected. Now that I'm on pay per lift they come in on my porperty to take my bin. Had a feeling this was happening so the minute I heard the lorry this morning I was ready to pounce. Caught the ****ers this morning. Bin was only half full and they wanted to empty it. Cheeky ****ers. I'll cancel my bill once I get through to them.

RANT OVER

Cheeky ****ers is right. I knew they weren't coming to collect on Thursday but completely forget they were coming on Saturday.

Do you think they came into my garden to empty the bin? They did in their ****!

• Advertisement
Advertisement