Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother's Day facial

Options
  • 19-03-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

I want to buy one for my mother but I want to get a good one using machines rather than just potions and lotions? In Galway preferably. Thanks, would really appreciate advice from someone who knows their stuff and has experience either in the industry or from getting one. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Angela silke above the workshop salon on ballymoneen rd in knocknacarra are great, they use Guinot and have all the machines.
    Ask for Bernie when you ring, she is so nice and really knows her stuff! It's perfect for mammys, my mam went there before my sis' wedding and loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

I am a qualified beauty therapist and do not find any improvements in the skin when using a facial machine for just the one session. Usually they take a course for you to see a difference which is normally 12 sessions.
    I personally would enjoy a normal facial with more time spent on facial massage than having a cold machine running along my face that most times doesnt feel very nice. :)

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Off topic posts removed.

biko wrote: »
    Off topic posts removed.

Teeheehee.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Teeheehee.

I only opened this thread to see if anyone said what I was thinking..

'cptr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭doubleglaze

Dunno if they use machines or not, but Purejoy have a special offer on at the moment where you can get a 75 minute facial for €35 instead of €75:

http://www.smartsearch.ie/deals/browse?id=57

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

The Purejoy deal is gone :( They have a deal for a Microdermabrasion Facial now on that website instead. They use machines for that one: http://www.smartsearch.ie/

Advertisement