Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reccomending a comp on my own site ?

Options
  • 19-03-2011 1:14pm

hi excuse me if i am posting on the wrong bit of the site but i own a website which is due to launch a really excellent modeling competition . i would like to make boards aware of this whats the best way of doing so without breaking any rules ? thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid we don't allow people to use Boards to advertise. The best I can suggest is that you include a link to your site in your sig. The sig rules can be found here, and in this case pleae take note of this particular rule:
    Sigs may contain a simple text only link to other websites, including a business (i.e. www.mysite.com - no images), but a disguised link (i.e. Come buy really cheap electronics here, we're having a huge sale, come on down!) or an image banner to that site is not allowed.

ok thanks :D

Advertisement