Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking cinema tickets online with UCI

Options
  • 19-03-2011 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up if anyone books tickets online with UCI, last night wanted to book tickets so I went online and the only option I could see was to choose premier seats - €12.50 a seat once booking charge was added in. :eek:

Fired off an email to UCI and got a reply, apparently their online booking system defaults to premier seats as "these are the most popular" and you have to click on standard seats to see these separately. I

It's not very easy to see, I spent a good few minutes last night trying to see the option to book standards seats and didn't spot it. See screen capture below, the red box shows where you need to click to get the standard seats.

lTwya.jpg

ZEsIo.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Noticed that myself. Stopped going there as its cheaper elsewhere. Swords is 7euro for an adult and 6 for kids. You can book whatever seats you want. Only good thing about UCI is 'buttered' popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Storm have the same booking system which does the same thing.

Advertisement