Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOODY BAGS

Options
  • 19-03-2011 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi,
    We are running a Ladies Day event in Tipperary on 17th April 2011. We are looking for any Health & Beauty products in sample sizes for the goody bags for each of the ladies.

We will have over 140 in total, if anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful.

Thanks,

girlfridayeire. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭sakani

Are you looking to buy them or getting sponsored them?

Boots do a range of mini's of almost anything, maybe try them. I am a massive fan of mini's and have a weekend bag of everything i might ever need (since i spend most weekends on the road to somewhere - visiting, not vacation!) I go through the deodoarnt and hair mosse quickest...and these can't be refilled! :-(

I also have started getting some samples from Super suavvy for no reason. I think i registered once and get at least 1 a month :-)

Advertisement