Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and away bikinis

Options
  • 19-03-2011 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Has anybody noticed that home and away have a lot of bikini scenes lately? Also no girl in summer bay wears the same bikini twice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

big money product placement (billabong/quiksilver)
    and falling ratings
    gets the teenage boys watching again :D

big money product placement (billabong/quiksilver)
    and falling ratings
    gets the teenage boys watching w*nking again :D

FYP! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

pics or GTFO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ha I caught an episode yesterday after work and the boyfriend made the comment that he doesn't remember seeing so many women in bikinis when he watched it years ago. He wants to take up watching it again now:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Yeah I noticed that too.

Thought to myself...jaysus they are all spending a fierce amount of time down at the beach these days more so than usual :pac:

Romeo NEVER seems to wear a flippin shirt even in the house.
    Not that I'm complaining......just saying :p

landscape_a_large.jpg?1283360124

These two are constantly half naked

Home_And_AwayH_large.jpg?1283367842

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Must start watching:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Did Rubes shave her pubes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Need to start watching it again. Id know a few straight fellas whod get turned on by the lad with no top...

Did Rubes shave her pubes?
    how did you make that out??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

closeline wrote: »
    how did you make that out??
    I didn't, I am just asking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Whats the blonde girl character's name? she is stunning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ah the blonde is Indi.. almost enough to start me watching it again..

Fill yer boots... :D .. well I dont mean that literally..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭trebor28

dunno about her oink oink nose, but with those hips she could surely throw out 10 or 12 kids!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

What a show. Have sky + recording every episode. Sit sown on a Saturday or Sunday and watch the lot. Indie is the good looking birds name. A funny nose on her though. I'd be more into Charlie the cop.

The river boys are new and always going around surfing and hanging out topless. Eye candy for the birds. There's a good mix for everyones tastes.

Fill yer boots... :D .. well I dont mean that literally..

0:17 in the 3rd video.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

aw didn't know h&a was having falling ratings. i think it's far superior to neighbours...total escapism on my lunch break and with the constant shirts off with the river boys it's just great!

the girls unfortunately make me depressed...but have spurred me on to lose weight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

down-with-this-sort-of-thing1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

Ha I caught an episode yesterday after work and the boyfriend made the comment that he doesn't remember seeing so many women in bikinis when he watched it years ago. He wants to take up watching it again now:pac:
    Ohhhhhh Indy:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

aw didn't know h&a was having falling ratings. i think it's far superior to neighbours...total escapism on my lunch break and with the constant shirts off with the river boys it's just great!

the girls unfortunately make me depressed...but have spurred me on to lose weight.
    Pics?? GTFO??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭BornThisWay

Has anybody noticed that home and away have a lot of bikini scenes lately? Also no girl in summer bay wears the same bikini twice

It's probably because the episodes that are on screen now were filmed in December/January which is the summer down there. They film upto four months in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Used to watch this show as a kid in the 90s and this video here may get me watching it again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Nick Guats

They also seemed to have a bra and knickers scene with Charlie the police woman every second day a few months back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Indi, while hot, has the weirdest arse! All of my friends both male and female are like wtf! Squats woman SQUATS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Rhalliord

C-J wrote: »
    Indi, while hot, has the weirdest arse! All of my friends both male and female are like wtf! Squats woman SQUATS!

what do you mean weirdest arse? Personally i think she has a weird face with trout lips. April is waaay hotter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Look at her arse in a bikini and you'l understand, she's skinny but her hips and arse are massive and it has a life of its own it should get its own credits at the end!

Advertisement