Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti Eyebrow troubles.

Options
  • 19-03-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

So I was just giving my piercings a quick clean with warm water and sea salt and for some reason the skin on my anti eyebrow has come off, just where the bar runs under the skin.
    Now the flesh or whatever is raw and annoying.
    Just wondering if it's rejecting, it doesn't feel any thinner or anything but I dunno.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Really difficult to know without seeing it, I suggest you go see your piercer as soon as you can and let them decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Ok, thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭6328

Woah is it normal for that to happen?
    will that happen my eyebrow piercing?

Doubt it's normal, heading down to my piercer today so I'll let you know what she says about.

• Advertisement

So, she said my piercing was rejecting and yes this is normal.
    It's not painful or anything, just looks a bit mingin but you're left with a nifty scar and at the end of the day isn't that half the fun of shoving metal through your face! :P

This was the anti-eyebrow or the actual eyebrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

An anti-eyebrow I'd assume :P It's not unusual at all for it to reject as it's a surface piercing. They're very particular and it's a luck of the draw thing. Some people may have them for years, others may only have them for months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Happened to mine when it was rejecting. Ain't a pretty sight at all!!

Oh right , I see ! Thanks ! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement