Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Knut died..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I hope, Knut will rest in peace. But he has got a lot of media coverage in Germany, some people claim, he died of a heart attack, just like his favorite minder in Berlin Zoo.

R.I.P., Knut :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭alexlyons

ah what a legend, so sad to hear the guy looking after him died, and now Knut himself is gone :( such a shame

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Very unfortunate. Sounds like a stroke or a heart attack going by eyewitness accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Sad news. Seen the polar bears in Berlin zoo and was saddened to see them in such a confined space and rocking back and forth seemingly bored out of their minds. Didn't seem to be the best conditions there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Sad news indeed, but Polar bears hate captivity they need massive open space to roam.

I saw a polar bear in San Diego zoo and was the middle of summer - it was so depressing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement