Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders or Curry garden for Indian take out

• 19-03-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Hi all getting a takeaway from just-eat so limited to these two places .Both have dishes i like but just looking for reviews on which is the nicest .Had Eastenders before and it was fine no problems but have not heard anything about the curry garden but there menu looks lovely .Any opinions:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I'm a Curry Garden regular and I've never been disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭niallo76

Tandoori on High Street is great also,and they deliver-Cafe Goa is nice also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Eastenders I reckon. Have relatives from Birmingham(the home of Indian food) and those fussy b@stards always rave about the food

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Eastenders by far....I always judge a place on it's appearance first of all and to be honest the Curry Garden dosent look the cleanest....... I may be wrong but..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

Thanks all .I went with Eastenders in the end and it was yummy .I usually go to cafe goa for take away but was in a lazy mood so didn't want to drive in .They delivered in exactly the time they said they would and the food was lovely .

• Advertisement
Advertisement