Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HL Geography

Options
  • 19-03-2011 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi everyone .. i started doing my Geography Revision as our teacher does not do any work and keeps saying that we have the whole course finished ... bt in reality we havent actually done ANYTHING AT ALLLLLL ;xx ii hate my teacher
    ;(( Do any of ye have problems with ur teachers ?!

So.. i will need loads of help with the geography. I Have 2 revision books (Less stress MORE success and Revise Wise) and i have Planet&People Book ;dd

ii decided to start with my Sub Continental Region Question ... and im havong troubles with 2006 question 5 (B)

Describe how any 2 of the following have influenced human activities in continental/sub-continental region you have studied

*Climate
    *Soil
    *Relief
    *Drainage

i would really appreciate it if you could help me with this question.
    you dont have to write up a wholeeeee answer on it... u can just give me like points and tell me what to write about,

THANKS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Do you have no notes on SW America at all? this is a very basic question and I'm sure it is comprehensively covered in your revision books.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

try this ibkxku on www.e-xamit.ie, but the only thing is everyone may do different regions but if your doing planet and people i assume your doing brazil :P Sure there is loads of notes in it so you shoukd be fine!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 missiiss

thank u very much

my teacher says that we r doing India so the book is no good... bt i may check the book for this question ;p

Advertisement