If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26" LED Full HD TV?

Options
  • 19-03-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Ashley/John or Kenny

I am looking for a TV for the bedroom, 32" is too big so looking for a 26", now I have the Samsung LED tv in the sitting room and you can't beat LED so do you guys happen to have a 26" LED which is full HD that your willing to part with?:D Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

BuddyList wrote: »
    Ashley/John or Kenny

I am looking for a TV for the bedroom, 32" is too big so looking for a 26", now I have the Samsung LED tv in the sitting room and you can't beat LED so do you guys happen to have a 26" LED which is full HD that your willing to part with?:D Thanks!

I completely agree with you about LED it really is a fantastic technology!

I don't have any Full HD 26"'s at the moment though - as a general rule FHD appears to start at 32" - although FHD panels are filtering down all the time.

My current fave is the Philips 26PFL3405 whict is 1368 * 768 (HD ready) - I have just bought one in 22" size & I think the picture quality is just F A N T A S T I C - it's currently £269.95 and available from stock.
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pfl3405h_05/26pfl3405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

We also have the LG 26LE3300 LED, again HD Ready at £299.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/lg/26le3300/lg-26le3300

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way and thanks again for the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 42 BuddyList

I completely agree with you about LED it really is a fantastic technology!

I don't have any Full HD 26"'s at the moment though - as a general rule FHD appears to start at 32" - although FHD panels are filtering down all the time.

My current fave is the Philips 26PFL3405 whict is 1368 * 768 (HD ready) - I have just bought one in 22" size & I think the picture quality is just F A N T A S T I C - it's currently £269.95 and available from stock.
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pfl3405h_05/26pfl3405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

We also have the LG 26LE3300 LED, again HD Ready at £299.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/lg/26le3300/lg-26le3300

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way and thanks again for the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, pity about the lack of Full HD on the 26" models, will I lose quality if I hook a blu-ray player up to this then?

I am interested in the Philips that you suggested, what's the best price you can do to deliver to Co.Meath? ( I can give Kenny a call with the details)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 BuddyList

BuddyList wrote: »
    Thanks John, pity about the lack of Full HD on the 26" models, will I lose quality if I hook a blu-ray player up to this then?

I am interested in the Philips that you suggested, what's the best price you can do to deliver to Co.Meath? ( I can give Kenny a call with the details)

Thanks!

John, I was just talking to Dave and he's shipping me out that Philips, thanks again for everything. He also explained the blu-ray question I had above so ignore that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 amber101

Hi Lads

Just wondering if you could give me your best price on the 26" Philips delivered to Cork.

Regards.

Amber

amber101 wrote: »
    Hi Lads

Just wondering if you could give me your best price on the 26" Philips delivered to Cork.

Regards.

Amber

Hi Amber - your lucky day - the price on the Philips 26PFL3405 have just been reduced to €349.99 - and have PM'd you a Boardie special.

It's a really excellent TV - I have just bought it myself in a 22" version and i love it!

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/22pfl3405h_05/22pfl3405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

any 26LE3300 left?

purplec wrote: »
    any 26LE3300 left?

Completely sold out I'm afraid including our demo unit - if you are looking for a 26/27" really high quality TV we have the stunning Samsung 27A750 available - unusually for a smaller screen it really is a full feature TV:

3D
    DLNA /Samsung Smart Hub Web enabled
    LED
    Freeview HD
    2 HDMI inputs
    2 USB inputs
    100Hz MR motion processing
    2 * 7 watt audio output
    (and lots more)

showimage.php?image=309640.jpg&max_width=300&max_height=260

It's currently £349.95 with free delivery,

Keep me posted if it's of any interest?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.