Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for web developer for biz startup

Options
  • 19-03-2011 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I'm an it manager but have an excellent website and business model idea not dependent only on adverts and I want to partner with a strong developer to explore and develop idea.

Ideally a strong developer in college or working but keen to explore opportunities.

Any suggestions on best route to find a developer / partner ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

No offense but chances are its not a new idea so maybe describe what its about?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

No offense but chances are its not a new idea so maybe describe what its about?
    That's my thought too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Believe it

Excellent point and I do fully appreciate it but I am afraid to post idea in this forum and possible lose it to another.

Your right there are existing web sites with similar service but not with same transaction business model.

Think I will document requirements for now and see if I can then link up with a developer then.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement