Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun tv shows

Options
  • 19-03-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

on sky183 at 8 and 9 right now!seen the second programme b4 the guy doesnt like guns then starts to love shooting when he gos to the u.s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

bazza888 wrote: »
    on sky183 at 8 and 9 right now!seen the second programme b4 the guy doesnt like guns then starts to love shooting when he gos to the u.s

Maybe we should send a few of the anti types over there for a holiday? Might make our lives a bit more tolerable here! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

its still a pretty anti type show,but if youu watch wait till u see the presenters attitude change when he starts firing handguns and ak type rifle!!it starts at 9

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

How was the show bazza,my feckin sky won't work! Damn you rupert murdoch! :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I seen it a few weeks ago, and while his attitude "changes" somewhat during the prograame he actually stills holds his "anti" views after the entire programme.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

thats what i mean all during it you see him like shooting,but then at the end he gos back to the anti view,personally i think because its whats expected of him doing a show like that

• Advertisement

it will be on again loneranger youd have to watch it make your own mind up

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

Whats the name of the show? and anybody know when it will be repeated?

icant remamember google tim shaw on guns,its not a great watch just interesting due to the topic!

Advertisement