Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infracted twice / posts removed by Black Swan

Options
  • 19-03-2011 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

I received 2 infractions by the same moderator 'Black Swan' who I believe was personally offended by my comments regarding the military attack on Libya.

My argument was simply to oppose any military attack because i'm anti-war and 'Black Swan' infracted me because he feels I insulted those in favour of attacking Libya.

When I asked for explanation, I received another infraction...

My posts were subsequently deleted by 'Black Swan' therefore i can't link to them...

Would Black Swan care to explain here why the posts were removed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We have an established Dispute Resolution procedure, the first stage of which is to PM the mod in question. If you do not receive a satisfactory explanation please start a thread in the Dispute Resolution forum.

Advertisement