Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

girly nights away?

• 19-03-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

hey everyone!!

Can anyone recommend anywhere to go for 1 night?? There is a group of us looking to go away in May for a night! All girls....

Any info anyone has please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I'd suggest to keep on beddeals.ie or the other deals sites in ireland, and grab yourselves up a nice deal on some hotel somewhere on accommodation, then have a laugh amongst yourselves. unless ye are in the manchester type of partying mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭finglasgal1

samhail wrote: »
    I'd suggest to keep on beddeals.ie or the other deals sites in ireland, and grab yourselves up a nice deal on some hotel somewhere on accommodation, then have a laugh amongst yourselves. unless ye are in the manchester type of partying mood.

No just within Ireland lol no more then a hr or 2 from Dublin!!

I am on beddeals and citydeal but nothing jumping out at me... do you know any other sites??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I've emails coming on from citydeals(2), boards deals, living social, beddeals, and aonther one im pretty sure.
    best thing about it is that im skint as so cant buy anything ! :)

If ye have a bit of cash, or a load of girls, ye could consider renting out a boat on the shannon. reccommened to a girl from work for a hens and they loved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

how about the Sheraton hotel in Athlone. Would be nice for a girly getaway.

Advertisement