Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design me a tattoo???

Options
  • 19-03-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Anyone fancy designing a tattoo for me or have any ideas??
    i want to get a tattoo of my sons name on either my wrist or back of my neck but dont want it to be just his name, i want something fancy/different. any ideas?? i'm thinking of maybe putting a crown over his first initial and maybe having his birth date underneath his name. two of the numbers from his birthday are my lucky numbers so i think that would be a cool extra!! any ideas welcome! also if there are tattoo artists on boards,who ever designs the nicest i will pay to have it done! although im in galway but even still any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) thanks :) xo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

If you're looking to get it done in Galway I went to AWOL with an idea and they drew me the most perfect design. I'm so happy with it :)

Really recommend them.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 seanot123

oh really?? sounds cool! where exactly is it?? what are they like for pricing?? is it extra for them to design something?? thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

It's down beside Sally Longs..We'll I don't think they charged me extra for designing it..I also got a good Student Discount. Think they're on Facebook.

Advertisement