Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best pub to watch the fight tonight

Options
  • 19-03-2011 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Where's the best spot to head for a pint and watch the fight tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭mikehunts

Where's the best spot to head for a pint and watch the fight tonight?
    Hope you stayed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

I was thinking the same thing. Was hoping for a good few rounds but that's life I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Imperial Hotel is next to SuperMacs so probably best spot to watch the fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

It was a complete farce it lasted 3 minutes and 40 seconds, I would not like to have been one of the people who paid good money to watch a "no fight"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Storm 10 wrote: »
    It was a complete farce it lasted 3 minutes and 40 seconds, I would not like to have been one of the people who paid good money to watch a "no fight"
    Anyone who was stupid enough to think he had a chance deserved to pay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭theavenger

Storm 10 wrote: »

Twas even shorter, 2 mins 40 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

There was only ever going to be one result. The Cuban was pure and utter class, Casey merely a bare-knuckle boxer. He's lucky it wasn't stopped after the 2nd knock down.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ronanphilip

mikehunts wrote: »
    Hope you stayed in.

watched it in mates house before going to the pub

Advertisement