Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zip Broken on Bag

Options
  • 19-03-2011 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Hoping someone can advise me here.

I bought a bag in River Island 2 months or so ago.

It's pretty much a travel bag.

I've only used it maybe twice or so but the zip keeps coming apart.

It zips up as normal but after a while the zip seems to come apart leaving the bag fully open.

I have no receipt. Have I any comeback at all?

It's clearly a faulty zip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

PopTarts wrote: »
    Hoping someone can advise me here.

I bought a bag in River Island 2 months or so ago.

It's pretty much a travel bag.

I've only used it maybe twice or so but the zip keeps coming apart.

It zips up as normal but after a while the zip seems to come apart leaving the bag fully open.

I have no receipt. Have I any comeback at all?

It's clearly a faulty zip.
    You will need proof of purchase which can be receipt or other proof that you bought the bag in River Island. You are unlikely to get anywhere without proof of purchase and they will then probably claim you stuffed too much into the bag breaking the Zip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

I don't think there's much the store can do for you without proof of purchase but maybe try these ideas to help yourself out?
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2126617_keep-zipper-place.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Probably very little they would do with out a receipt but it might be worth popping in with the bag and explain the situation.

They maybe a faulty batch of zips and you may not be the only person it happened to.

You have nothing to lose by trying.

Advertisement