Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolands jersey creams

Options
  • 19-03-2011 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Why on earth did they change them!?
    They are nothing like they used to be.

Does anyone know of an alternative that taste the same. Like an own brand or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Haven't found anything :(

They are horrible now.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Ironman76

No way, what have they gone and done?

Legendary biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

They were my favourite biscuits of all time :(

I sent an email to http://www.jacobfruitfield.com/customer_care/contact_customer_care/ complaining about how they changed them , I know it wont make a difference, but I needed to say it :P

SeantheMan wrote: »
    They were my favourite biscuits of all time :(

I sent an email to http://www.jacobfruitfield.com/customer_care/contact_customer_care/ complaining about how they changed them , I know it wont make a difference, but I needed to say it :P

Just sent one to customer care too.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

It worked for Wispa, set up a facebook page and you never know what can happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Baron_Kunkel

Is hydrogenated vegetable oil the main ingredient of many of the "cream" biscuits? As far as I can see the companies using this ingredient have stopped listing it due to the bad press.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-hydrogenated-oil.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Are they campaigning to have them made in Ireland too? Production moved abroad with the rest of Jacobs Fruitfield.

I recieved a package today with a variety of biscuits from Jacobs due to the email I sent complaining about them ruining jersey creams on me. Bonus ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I must get on to them about what they've done to Nice!!
    Couldn't get the rank taste out of my mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I recieved a package today with a variety of biscuits from Jacobs due to the email I sent complaining about them ruining jersey creams on me. Bonus ! :D
    Did the package include Jersey Creams? :D

• Advertisement

Hahaha, no. I was hoping for an old vintage pack :P

Was about 8 different packs of ones I don't eat (only jerseys and choc digest for me :P...maybe some Mikado ) . The family will eat em though I'm sure. All crap ones like Lemon Puffs, Choc Bourbons, Choc Polo etc.

There was also a nice apologetic letter attached, ill post it up after.

Got the biscuits too. Nice of them to send them out

No letter for me though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Hahaha, no. I was hoping for an old vintage pack :P

Was about 8 different packs of ones I don't eat (only jerseys and choc digest for me :P...maybe some Mikado ) . The family will eat em though I'm sure. All crap ones like Lemon Puffs, Choc Bourbons, Choc Polo etc.

There was also a nice apologetic letter attached, ill post it up after.
    Ah no, bourbons are kind of nice!

Advertisement