Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Gameboy Advance/2 Games and Battery Pack

Options
  • 20-03-2011 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭

I have a Gameboy Advance, 2 Games (Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX) and a Gamester battery pack with charger to trade.

Also comes with a camouflage faceplate and a Gamester case for the handheld.

Everything is in great condition except there is a small crack near where the batteries go from the strain the plastic has had with the battery pack in it for years(see second last pic) but this is only a crack and not broken. As it has a battery pack the original battery cover was lost years ago. A replacement can be bought from Rewind Bits if required, as can a complete shell replacement kit if the crack bothers you.

Not looking to trade for anything in particular but if your interested just put up whatever retro bits you want to trade.

dsc3539.jpg
    dsc3542.jpg
    dsc3543.jpg
    dsc3544p.jpg
    dsc3545z.jpg
    dsc3546.jpg
    dsc3547b.jpg
    dsc3549q.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I'm looking for some megadrive or snes games at the moment. I used to have a large selection of both, but lets just say when you move house 3 times in 1 year things seem to just vanish.

As I unpack more I see what I need to get again. Today I unpacked a nice 15" lcd that I use for my Dreamcast to find a nice big dark patch on it now :(

Edit:
    And N64 games, the more I unpack the less it seems I have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement