Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Player of the year

Options
  • 20-03-2011 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

I dont know if anyone else has noticed this, But from the very first season in fm2011, Lionel Messi has won the world player of the year and Cristiano has come second for 6 years, I played a season where my team won the champions league and premier league and my player got best player and top scorer in both competitions, Its really started to annoy me after 4 seasons just wondering if else has had this.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Yup, went on for 7 years on FM10 only for Tony Kroos to start winning it each year. So far FM11 is going the same way. Either Messy or Ronaldo win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Yeah I've never managed in La Liga yet but Messi's average ratings are just ridiculous whenever I check his stats; like usually around 8.35. I know he's phenomenal but he's got a monopoly going on.

I haven't gotten 5+ seasons in one saved game yet but the only other up and comers who look like competing are probably pastore, fabregas, & paulo henrique but they'd have to have monstrous seasons.

Even combining all their skills into one player "Hen-rega-store"; he would be still underdog to Messi.

It's gotten to the point where if i'm asked in interviews who will win [player trophy] I just click Lionel Messi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

fm doesnt even do messi justice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

yimrsg wrote: »

I haven't gotten 5+ seasons in one saved game yet but the only other up and comers who look like competing are probably pastore, fabregas, & paulo henrique but they'd have to have monstrous seasons.

Keep an eye out for Kroos, in my game he took over winning it year in year out.

Advertisement