Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leprachan hunt in Ardgillian today???

Options
  • 20-03-2011 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this is on today, or was it just a dreeam/Nighmare, depending on the weather.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

What exactly does one do with a leprechaun,in the event of one stumbling upon one?. They could be in for a rough time with the recession, if a mob get a sniff of gold

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

This is cruel and wrong. Leave them be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Ok ok, Lots of funny bunnys on boards today. But really anyone know if its on.Daughter would love it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Just for you via the magic of google: Ardgillan Castle (starts at the castle) at 3pm.

How to find Ardgillan Castle

Be nice to them if you find them.

Im going to look like a right "DARBY O Gill."
    Might even bring a bucket for the invisable one that Im sure to catch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Let us know how it went! :D

Ended up not being able to go.Daughter was grand about it, she even forgot.Im in the clear.:)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It was actually a treasure hunt format - couldn't see any real leprechauns - it was very busy, and I suspected my (young) kids may get bored trecking round the park, so we went off to the playground for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

I am sure I drove over him in on of the Potholes out there today!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

I think maybe more people showed up then they were expecting. A big enough crowd. At least the weather held for them. Not sure how many leprechauns were to be found but didnt find any.

• Advertisement
Advertisement