Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Octopus tattoo

Options
  • 20-03-2011 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭

I wanted to get an octopus tattoo on my shoulder; there seems to be a wide variety of types, just from doing a Google search. I'm looking for one in red, pretty solid, not to "wavey" (if you know what I mean). Anyone got any good designs or pictures, or pictures of other octo-tats? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FatBoyKriss

If U want U can check www.hydraulixtattoos.com pic.32 in gallery with tattoos. 4 me this design looks really good :) they are making custom designs as well :) i have one tattoo from there & im very happy. lads r great :) they ll help U, and will give answers 4 all questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FatBoyKriss

...by the way... this tattoo studio is on the top of grafton street :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

I've a tattoo of an octopus on the inside of my left arm. Very hapy with it :)

Advertisement