Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PC Softwear for Galaxy S

• 20-03-2011 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi
    I have a Galaxy S about a week now and I am wondering where can I download softwear to backup & Edit my contacts etc on my PC. I have downloaded Kies from the Samsung site but this seems to be just a music manager :confused:

Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭bd250110

Best way is to enable google contacts on the phone, it will then sync them to your google account. I know google syncs contacts with iCal (Mac OSX) I would imagine it does the same for Exchange/Outlook. Whether you make a change on your google account, PC or Phone all locations will be updated. Easy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Gerard93

Thats great Thanks will try that:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Another very very useful option is MyPhoneExplorer. Oceans of functionality and receives connections over WiFi, USB or Bluetooth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

If I needed something like this, I'd use google sync to sync to google, and then from google to the desktop programme of your choice. Means you are protected from computer failures and can access your contacts online anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Gerard93

Thanks again for the replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement