Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

characters of Laois

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Whos that guy that used to always ask me for 50cent for a bag of chips?

Should have asked where he was getting these bargain bag of chips from! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

How is the young lad who walks around the town in the blue tracksuit, baseball cap and can of coke? You could see him at Downeys or Lakeglen. He loves Tescos.

I've seen two mental kids around the town who match this description. They both talk to themselves but one sometimes sings.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭marknjb

Danno wrote: »
    The Diesel Queen, though I think she's of Tipp origin...
    roscrea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Manoffeeling

I've seen two mental kids around the town who match this description. They both talk to themselves but one sometimes sings.
    I was dropping the little one to school and I saw 'joe'? at lakeglen. later he was having chips at downneys. Later he was in Tescos. This kid does not seem 'happy out', just wandering around all day long. Navy bottom, blue top with a hud under neath and a baseballcap and funny teeth. Who is this kid?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 finlayspub1

Johnny ward from portarlington , man was an absolute legend and gentleman . had words at will and loved by one and all .
    Challenged muhammad ali to a fight in mill field in portarlington and reckoned he would take him in 3 rounds , you dont get that anymore .

just a quick example , he was giving my dad a hand with some stuff around the back of our house and my dad said "Johnny would you lift that ",,,, "jaysus mick i would if it was dark "

brilliant stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

How could we forget toll bridge tommy, you couldnt walk down main street without him looking for €2 off you, i heard recently that he has come down with the recession and is only asking for 20cent now

Pat the Veg in Mountrath. One of the best pubs ever. Tis gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Apologies for resurecting such an old thread, but thought ye might like this.......

I was driving down the Main Street last week and saw Georgie and Seymour in deep, deep conversation. 2 nice guys just chilling out, sorting out the problems of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I was dropping the little one to school and I saw 'joe'? at lakeglen. later he was having chips at downneys. Later he was in Tescos. This kid does not seem 'happy out', just wandering around all day long. Navy bottom, blue top with a hud under neath and a baseballcap and funny teeth. Who is this kid?

Is that the young lad that wears all the John Cena gear??

There's also a lad that goes around singing songs along with his phone..

• Advertisement
Advertisement