Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Sydney

Options
  • 20-03-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is anywhere near enough to the CBD or public transport that I can park my jeep? Trying to sell it att the min but I want to stay in the city centre.
    I would of course prefere somewhere free to park!
    I know in Bondi you can just park on the street in some places without a time limit but would bondi be a fairly safe place?

Any suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Does anyone know if there is anywhere near enough to the CBD or public transport that I can park my jeep? Trying to sell it att the min but I want to stay in the city centre.
    I would of course prefere somewhere free to park!
    I know in Bondi you can just park on the street in some places without a time limit but would bondi be a fairly safe place?

Any suggestions welcome

Bondi is fairly safe, you won't get anything free in city anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

i used to live in flinders street and the closest parking i could find for free near there was the nobbs lane area of surrey hills , just off south dowling street , if you drive the back streets in that area you will find more streets that have free parking , getting a space is a whole different kettle of fish !!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭greenprincess

Thanks for the replies :)

Found a free spot near the train station so twas grand

Advertisement