Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD Drama?

• 20-03-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hey, I was wondering if any of you who have applied for this know when trinity usually sends out a response about auditions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭Brainy

If you have applied for the drama courses in the CAO system you should have received a questionnaire to complete.

Once these have been returned and reviewed you will be notified about the interview. They will be held during the month of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭pancakes rule

I've already filled in the questionnaire and sent it back, but I just wanted to know how long it would take for a response now. And does anyone know about the auditions, what they are like, if I have to prepare much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭Brainy

If you have only applied for TSM Drama you will be required to attend a workshop and interview. Interview based on the questionnaire.

If you have applied for TR025 you will be asked to present a portfolio of your practical work (design, writing or directing) (6 mins)... OR perform a monologue from a play (3 mins).

Advertisement