Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin N+ router problems.

• 20-03-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi, I have a Belkin N+ router which has been acting oddly recently. The router will work for say, 30 mins max, then would just go offline, but wireless and all still working. To get it back on it's feet I would have to restart the router, this has been quite irretating, can someone help me?

I am on UPC with EPC2425 Modem/Router I know it's not the modem's fault because I have tried to use LAN connection on it and it worked for well over 30 mins.

In the last disconnection I decided to check the security log on the router, and I found somethign rather interesting.

As you can see I am getting "attacked" from the UPC modem:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]=>Found attack from 192.168.1.1.
    Source port is 2074 and destination port is 2869 which use the TCP protocol.

Sun Mar 20 12:56:53 2011
    =>Found attack from 98.126.74.242.
    Source port is 6000 and destination port is 1433 which use the TCP protocol.
    [/FONT]
    Can someone help please, I want to get this fixed asap.

P.S, I got disconnected straight after the attack from 98.126.74.242.

Advertisement