Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bic 7,9 good for a beginner

Options
  • 20-03-2011 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey im selling a bic 7,9 board it has no major damage to it and would be perfect for someone learning to surf

Asking for 150 euro for it based out of castlebar, mayo

pictures available on request having issues uploading them but i can email them pretty easily

peace
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 estherwaters

Hi,
    Just wondering if your board is still available?
    Cheers,
    Esther

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Moonfruit

I can sell you mine for 190 Euros if your interested. I'm based in Donegal. It comes with leash and Fins. If you're interested let me know within 2 weeks as it's going for trade in and will be put up for 200 Euros.

Hey, I'd be really interested in your board. What make is it? Is there any damage? And would it be possible to see a few pics of it? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elgriffo

The board is still for sale price drop to 125 euro ill post some pictures in the next few hours

the board comes with leash and fins

Cool, thanks a million

• Advertisement

Hi, is there any chance of the pictures as I'm really keen to start surfing asap?

Advertisement