Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Work Experience

• 20-03-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey, Im going into transition year soon and Im looking for work experience in the Interior Design field. I have a great interest in it and I hope to study it when I leave school.
    If anyone knows of businesses in Dublin that take people on or have done it somewhere themselves :)
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

I know you posted this like 3 weeks ago but anyway...

If you want work experience in the Interior Design field basically what you need to do is send off a letter/email or phone every single business in Dublin. Thats the only way you will get Work Experience. I am in Transition Year now and I had to try like 10 places before I got one work experience. Its good though that you're looking now...A Lot of people in my year left it until last minute so they didn't get work experience that they wanted. I hope I helped...Good Luck!

Advertisement