Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Document size

• 20-03-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi :) im just finishing up with my french document now. im making like a collage of pictures from a trip i took last summer. im wondering does anybody know if there is any size restrictions on the document before i start ? thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dtmc

pretty sure it can be any size

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Preety sure it has to be around A4 size tbh. That's what my french teacher said anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Preety sure it has to be around A4 size tbh. That's what my french teacher said anyways.

It doesn't have to be A4 size, it can be the size of a normal photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

There arena restrictions as far as I know. The only rule is it can't be a physical item....... Like a toy car.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Just looked up the syllabus and it says
    "candidates may avail of the option of discussing a litery work or a project the candidate has worked on and which is relevant to the syllabus content"
    They say nothing about size so I presume there is no restriction! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

NotExactly wrote: »
    It doesn't have to be A4 size, it can be the size of a normal photo.

that's why i said 'around'. Mine is abit bigger coz its a poster i got from a cd though. But looks as if it can be any size according to above.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Coco pop

Thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Framble

Hi, my document is about my holiday in Paris, what should I title it? "des vacances a paris" "un vacance en paris"?

Advertisement