Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another thread closed

• 20-03-2011 5:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Where did the Willie Casey thread go? :rolleyes:

Deleted with no explanation?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

If ever a thread deserved to be deleted it was that one imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I agree, but it would still have been better if it was closed and not just deleted with no explanation.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Apologies, I meant to post up an announcement.

I've temporarily deleted that thread so I can deal with a few exceptionally troublesome posts. Clareman did some good clean-up work this morning, but it still requires further attention. I felt it would be easier to do that with a closed thread, instead of having to deal with new posts at the same time.

I'll have it open for posting again in the next half hour or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Melion wrote: »
    I agree, but it would still have been better if it was closed and not just deleted with no explanation.

>90% of the posts in it were nothing to do with the boxing match and a lot of them were pretty appalling.

Better off not having them sitting around imo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement