Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viking: Battle for Asgard - Wheres the sequel?

Options
  • 20-03-2011 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I seem to recall a sequel or something being announced at e3 or something last year or year before... Anyone know the name of the game?.. I remember seeing a trailer for it anyways, but just don't know what its called... Can't find it anywhere on net so can someone please help me out? Loved Battle for Asgard it was an amazing game..

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Really liked Viking, apart from the stiffness of the combat at times and the very small world ya ran around. never heard anything of a sequel though. Google only throws up several threads around the net like this of people looking for a sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Really liked Viking, apart from the stiffness of the combat at times and the very small world ya ran around. never heard anything of a sequel though. Google only throws up several threads around the net like this of people looking for a sequel.

I am about 90% sure I aint imagining this anyways.. Yeah I aint playing battle for asgard in ages, it was a random buy.. I think I traded a game for it and loved every minute of gameplay.. I think it was E3 2010

EDIT: I am pretty sure the video was on playstation store.. If someone could search Viking and see is it there that be good.. My ps3 is away..

Advertisement