Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secrets of psychics

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Thanks for that, alarm set.

Never heard of it before, so dunno what it is.

I hope that reference to 'phoney spiritualists and mediums' doesn't suggest there are legitimate ones! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭MinnyMinor

Dave! wrote: »
    Thanks for that, alarm set.

Never heard of it before, so dunno what it is.

I hope that reference to 'phoney spiritualists and mediums' doesn't suggest there are legitimate ones! :p
    me neither there is similar titled series with randi on youtube but i don't know if it is the same one. Says this is a repaet so must have been on Tv3 before but cannot find it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It's on now

I'm struggling to sit through it, pretty sure it's the same voiceover guy who did the 'Masked Magician' show back in the 90's :(

Painful cheesy bullsh*t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭MinnyMinor

pretty standard 'mentalism':D

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

MinnyMinor wrote: »

secrets of the psychics on tv3
    at 12.05 tonight

apparently a repeat. has anyone seen it? Is it by Randi?

Why there is no video to watch or content to read in the link given in your post?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Gerry.H

I have never heard of this program. I would love to see it though as I enjoy that subject more than most.

gerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭easychair

Its available on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTXmo4_LR4w

Thats part one and you can find the other parts by clicking on the correct box.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Thanks for the link! The video shows some people playing with logical scientific concepts at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

That show was pretty mad! Randi does make sence alright.

Advertisement