Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAMINATE FLOORING

Options
  • 20-03-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

I am looking for about 30sq m of laminate flooring but the prices are a bit scary, on average €12 sq m. I bought enough to floor two rooms about 5 yrs ago for €7 sq m. I thought prices were supposed to fall in a recession:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭JohnnyBananas

Back in the boom days, there was a bit of talk on the forum about floors2go in Newry or Derry. I bought a trailer load and was happy with my purchase (in terms of choice, quality and price). Check it out for yourself.

http://www.floors2go.co.uk/product_listing.php?laminate-flooring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 torres123

7 euro per m2 you will only get rubbish...wat you need is a ac3 rated floor at least, for around 10 er yd2...quick step have a range called (go) which retails at 12.99 per yd2 i would spend the little extra to get many extras years for your money..any info required in general just pm me

Advertisement