Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor bill pay smart lite?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

went for the 25 and gonna limit myself! the 40euro one is gonna be 50 from next month

free meteor calls and texts still havent kicked in!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Just ring them up and ask them. I knew it took 5 days to kick in. But just called them to make sure :) Had them next day then :) Which was the 5th day :)

The main thing that gets me most value in this plan is free calls and texts. I barely use the minutes and texts. So i made sure they dont forget about it :)

Just ring them up and ask them. I knew it took 5 days to kick in. But just called them to make sure :) Had them next day then :) Which was the 5th day :)

The main thing that gets me most value in this plan is free calls and texts. I barely use the minutes and texts. So i made sure they dont forget about it :)
    was it five working days?

• Advertisement

Yup. Got it on the fifth. I just noticed on my bill online that I wasn't being charged for texts anymore

joined the 30th its now the 5th they better kick in tomorrow

I just got an email from JustMobile. They launched free calls and texts to any network for 18 quid a month :eek::eek:

Though sneaky T&C's like usual
    The Promotion is also subject to fair use conditions, which JUST Mobile may rely on to withdraw, restrict, limit or terminate the Promotion from an Eligible Customer. These fair use conditions are such that an Eligible Customer’s usage of the Promotion shall not exceed 250 minutes of calls or 600 texts per month. A combination of calls and texts can be used according to the following formula – Each topup of €18 provides an Eligible Customer with 250 JUST points. 1 JUST point is equal to 1 call minute or 2.4 texts. These points are used for calls and texts made in the Republic of Ireland to any standard mobile or landline number in the Republic of Ireland.

Yup. Got it on the fifth. I just noticed on my bill online that I wasn't being charged for texts anymore

How was your first bill? mine seems to be 45! And on your my meteor are u down as 25a month or 30 a month? I'm Down as 30 a month no mention of the online discount

Well ring them and ask them if thats what your on.

My initial payment or first bill was 35 euro. But that was for 1 and a half of a month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement